Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Painting on bathroom tile?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:00:34 -0500, Steve K wrote:

My apologies, I jumped the gun thinking you were the newsgroup police. I
didn't think you may actually be trying to help, instead of quickly
brushing me off. Thanks. My job does not let me spend that much time
searching the web so I thought a centralized answer would help me the
quickest.

I can certainly understand this reasoning, but it overlooks the real
possibility that the people with the best answers might not be reading
your post at a time when you'd need their answers, so using Google to
search past postings in this group on this subject is a great way to
quickly find out what others have said and done. I do that first
before posting any of my questions, and I've gotten lots of
information that way, more probably than if I just waited for