Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mark krawczuk[_2_] mark krawczuk[_2_] is offline

Default Timed Interference?

hi, dont know what software u using, but i can get eight , 45 minute
episodes on one dvd.
also , how on earth can u say , one hour at most ???? when most movies that
are on dvd are always longer than 1 hour.

"Gary Tait" wrote in message
Ron wrote in news:1193287345.405529.209450
@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

Hmmm, I can get 8 hours on a single videotape; what can I get on a DVD
disk? One hour of recordings at most, if I had seen rightly the last
time I was at Target. Not even comparable... So I think I'll wait
till the new tehnologies catches up with the old. :-)

You can get at least 20 hours on HDD based DVRs.

If you have OTA, the lates TiVo does anout 160 hours at its basic mode for
analog SD, plus can tune digital/HD channels, although it sosts about
$200,
and has a monely fee.