Koz

Default How do they make worry balls?

Yea..my dad used to do lot of business with bearing suppliers. He'd
come home with large balls for us to play with.

Wait...that didn't sound right and WAS NOT intentional goofing.

I bought a pair in Beijing a while back made from jadeite (cheaper jade
look-alike). I like the feel and weight of stone even if they don't jingle.

Koz

Todd Rich wrote:

Bob Chilcoat wrote:

Not all of them have chimes inside. I have a set I bought in Chinatown in
San Francisco that are solid, roughly 1 3/4" in diameter. Came in a silk
covered box. I had to look in a lot of stores to find the solid ones. Most
are chrome plated although many of the hollow ones have cloison (sp)
decorations on the outside. Mine are chrome plated and because they are
solid, much heavier than the hollow ones with chimes. Very relaxing to
exercise the fingers with. A good stress reliever, although sometimes I
feel like Captain Queeg.

Hey, if you want the solid ones, try MSC
http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf=1804&Keyword=Y