Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default OT ...one for the sparkies

drugs began to take hold. I remember Matt
saying something like:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/highpower

mark

Nothing new there. The UK has been doing something similar for many
years. A proof of concept exercise was done by the CEGB in the 1970's
and was eventually revived and became normal practice in the early
1990's.

Earlier than that. I was told about this in 1970 by a physics lecturer
who was ex-industry. Subsequent to that, anytime I saw blokes crawling
or trollying around EHV cables I assumed they were doing it live in
their mesh suits.
--

Dave