Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Old men & cats - 2 attachments

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:56:31 GMT, Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

I'd post my cat "scratching post" but I'm too embarrased of how much of
*my* junk has accumulated on it over the past few. It started out as a
sort of entertainment center. Think of two seven-foot ladders made from
2x4's with the rungs spaced at about 2' intervals. The "ladders" are
connected by 3/4 plywood shelves about 3' wide. It originally held the
stereo receiver, TV, VCR, turntable, etc. When I moved into the house I no
longer needed it. I cut a notch out of one of the middle shelves and
covered it with carpet. The cats took one look at it and knew immediatly
what it was for. One scampered up to the top, the other proceeded to try
to shred the carpet on one of the uprights. Here's a pic of "the blue
catpet covered cat thing" (official name) in the background behind Beemer
(the tiger stripe) and Mr. Blue. And one of the Rowdy cat with the stereo
set-up in the background.

Cool.. how did you attach the carpet?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing