Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Replacement Motion Sensor Heads

Saucer Man wrote:

Ok. I'm gonna go out and see if I can find one of those Heath-Zeneth by
Granger or a Rab brand. They're kind of expensive but hopefully they won't
turn on when I turn off other switches in my house!

Hmmm,
I have an El Cheapo in my garage which is ~14 years old. It has
adjustment for sensitivity, time delay to go off. I screwed in two
LED lamps. This thing will last LONG time. Only thing I hate about this
thing is it comes on and stays on if power fail. occurs, I have to turn
the breaker feeding it off/on to reset it.