Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

Dave wrote:

I can't see the original poster of this, as my reader dumps read posts, but

"streets"? Are you seriously suggesting second hand smoke is a
problem in the open air?

I was born with asthma and foolishly took up smoking at an age of about
17. Since giving up the weed and indeed before, I have had a reaction
whenever I walk past someone smoking in public. It literally takes my
breath away, as does the exhaust from most diesel engines.

Dave

Curiously my son's asthma improved once he started spending time in
smoky pubs...

Andy