Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Old men & cats

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:50:06 -0500, "Upscale" wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
Now we are mixing pets & barbecue on a wood working NG.
What's next; stamp collecting?

No problem, I can help out here. These are pictures of the cat tree my
mistress ordered me to build. Believe it or not, there's a fair amount of
wood under there. Actually, the 2x4 part of the cat tree was wood I scammed
off a neighbour who was going to burn it in his barbeque.

There. Now we're all back on topic.

Cool.. looks like the mistress approves..

I'm in the design stage of one like that, but floor-to-ceiling...
How did you attach the carpet?
I've seen some of the commercial ones with it stapled on, but keep picturing one
of the cats hung up on a staple..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing