Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve K Steve K is offline

Default Painting on bathroom tile?

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Feb 20, 11:15*am, Steve K wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:32*am, Steve K wrote:
My wife painted the bathroom sort of a carmel color, and the pink inlay
(about 1 inch high) on the white bathroom tile, which runs on three
walls, just doesn't match!

Can I paint this gloss white with any sort of success? Which paint
should I use?

Thanks
Steve

Google it, my friend, google it.

So I guess this could be the answer for any question posted on this
newsgroup? Then why have the newsgroup?

No, that is not the answer to any question, although Google is a good
place to start for answers to many of the questions posted here.

In this case, I Googled "painting tile" and got lots of hits that
addressed the very question you asked: what kind of paint to use. Most
sites also included the types of tile you can paint, the proper way to
clean the tile, the types of locations where you might not want to
consider painting (inside a shower, for example) and lots of other
details regarding your project.

Obviously, it's up to you to choose where you gather your information
from. I simply offered a possible source for an answer to your
question after first checking to see that it existed.

Sorry to have troubled you.

My apologies, I jumped the gun thinking you were the newsgroup police. I
didn't think you may actually be trying to help, instead of quickly
brushing me off. Thanks. My job does not let me spend that much time
searching the web so I thought a centralized answer would help me the
quickest.