Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

The Medway Handyman wrote:

dennis@home wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . ..

dennis@home wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . ..

Please don't assume what I think. I don't wish to share my
cigarette smoke with anyone apart from other smokers.

I am happy to find a smoker that agrees it is wrong to smoke
anywhere the public has access to or where there are any children
like streets, shops, houses, etc.

"anywhere the public has access to". Would that be the smoking
public or the non smoking public? 25% of the UK population enjoy a
perfectly legal activity.

That would be the public. You said you didn't want to share your
pollution with others.. changed your mind now?
Typical self centered smoker.. "I'm alright, sod everyone else".

Can I get a pint of whatever you are drinking? All I'm saying is that
smokers should have the right to have smoking venues.

Think about it. If we had reasonable legislation instead of punitive
legislation, we could have specific smoking & non smoking venues.
Therefore 25% of the public could smoke in areas that 25% of the
population has access to.

Think about it.. any excuse to inflict your habit on others.. not a
bit like you were claiming a post or two ago.

FFS read the above paragraph again. I'll type this slowly so you
understand.

We could have 'non-smoking' venues. That means nobody would be allowed to
smoke.

We could have 'smoking venues'. That means anyone could smoke.

You could go to 'non-smoking' venues.

I could go to 'smoking venues'.

See John go to the smoking venue. See Janet go to the non smoking venue.

Perhaps you should have a fag, it improves your concentration apparently.

Fascist.

You typed that a bit fast for me to understand :-)

Dave