Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

Si wrote:
In message , Rod
writes
In message , Si
$3o&m writes
This is part of a(n off-topic) thread on uk.d-i-y. You may find the
final paragraph interesting?
fsck! - that was supposed to be emailed (to swmbo who smokes (in
the garden only (as did I when I still smoked) & has thyroid probs)

Si,

Just delighted that anyone was at all interested!

Have a look here (an article I happened to have displayed as I read
your post):

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/333/15/964

Interesting - thanks

However, SWMBO is an extreme version of a TMH ;-) and since her mother
unfortunately (and I mean that *most* sincerely folks) lived to be 85
she's unlikely to be discouraged from the filthy weed by mere rational
scientific research.

There is no rational scientific research to support the passive smoking
hysteria. Give my regards to SWMBO, she sounds like a wonderful woman.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk