Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default ready mix

In article , Phil L
scribeth thus
TMC wrote:
Hi all

surprised to see next door take a delivery of ready mix this lunch
time for a conservatory base

It has not got above freezing today and the temp for tonight is -3

What effect will this have on the concrete?

Tony

I'm laying four cubes of it tomorrow so I'll let you know !

FWIW is was talking to the manager of a mixing plant yesterday and asked
if they had any problems with demand and temp, i.e. were their blokes
lying around idle when it was below freezing and his answer was that it
never affects the demand they deliver as much in all weathers. And he
ought to know been there man and boy .. or even before that...
--
Tony Sayer