Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

BRG wrote:
snip

SECONDHAND SMOKE CONTAINS 4,000 TOXIC CHEMICALS
People that breath secondhand smoke are at risk of the same diseases as
smokers, including cancer and heart disease, because secondhand smoke
contains 4,000 toxic chemicals. It is estimated that secondhand smoke causes
thousands of deaths each year.

snip

Does giving up smoking (and thus avoiding the 4,000 toxic chemicals)
make us notice the 4,000 toxic chemicals [1] in the air vented from KFC
branches and similar? Or have they added them since I gave up?

I have never liked the smell of most commercial catering establishments,
but since giving up a few years ago, I feel nauseous when I pass such
places.

Is there any real research on the fowl air coming from KFC?

[1] Mandatory made up statistic.

--
Rod