Sunworshipper

Default Living without air conditioning.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:02:06 GMT, JohnF
wrote:

I wish my electric bill was $70. I have no airconditioning but am all
electric. Remember the futuristic commercials in the late 50's early
60's about how wonderful the "all electric" house was going to be? It
ain't. I finally got my bills down under $150 a month. Luckily I work
from 5:00AM to 1:30 so it doesn't get nasty hot until I get home. On
the really hot days I pull the mattress pad back off of my waterbed
and lay down on it with just the sheet covering the vinyl....now
THAT's airconditioning

JohnF

I do that also , just make sure its not too cold or you'll wake up
dead from hypothermia.

The wife does the bills , I don't want to know what my electric bill
is. When I run the machines alot then she will make a point to tell
me.