Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default Almost Fell Off The Roof Today

"Jack W" Windswept@Home wrote in message
Worn-out 64-year-old old fart here again.

While descending, the ladder slipped backwards, but then caught
itself. Result: a damaged piece of gutter and two bruised, bleeding
shins with big knots on each.

So anyway, what gutters with guards do you recommend?

Ain't it funny how you remember that in slow motion?

I would suggest any brand of gutters that come installed. I have gutters on
the deck at my cabin waiting for the snowdrifts to melt. The gutter guys
nearly got snowed in and just left it for spring thaw. The way the porch is
with the space underneath, the eaves are 16' off the ground. I'm only 59,
and used to climb to the top of drilling derricks with no tie offs. (before
a lot of OSHA crap) But any more, I don't like those long ladders.

Steve ;-)