Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:37:11 +1100, Only Just wrote:
Any good installation of an appliance like a washing machine, dishwasher etc
should have a filter screen / rubber washer fitted to the hose fitting

I looked underneath today. There is a hose going to the garbage disposal
and another hose going to the faucet. There is a wire going to an
electrical outlet. I'll look more later this week as I had to visit my
grandchildren tonight and didn't get back home till late.

Here is what the dishwasher looks like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnaohl/2279233722/

When I take the kick plate off, I'll snap a picture and show you what that
"solonoid" looks like.

Donna