Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Paul Hovnanian P.E.[_2_] Paul Hovnanian P.E.[_2_] is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

flipper wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:45:01 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:23:02 -0800, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

Bush is a far cry from the kind of president Jefferson was.

I haven't seen a real statesman since Kennedy.

Read this:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Came...38389&sr= 1-3

JFK was a charismatic, diseased, sex-addicted bungler who almost got
the world incinerated.

And that's why those who shared that opinion had him taken out, right?

That preoccupation with sex makes me think Oliver Stone was on to
something when he portrayed the right winger plot to assassinate JFK as
being infiltrated by homosexuals.

Oliver Stone might have been 'on' something because his movie JFK is
in the finest Alice Through the Looking Glass tradition.

"Charismatic" seems to be enough to impress some people.

In the long run, history may be kinder to W than to JFK.

JFK didn't actually get more that 3000 people killed. Bush was perceived
as weak, which encouraged al Qaida.

Amazing how Al Qaeda knew Bush would be elected when they plotted the
9-11 attacks and put their operatives in place during the Clinton
Administration.

And they planned and organized their first WTC attack during George HW
Bush's administration.

The Cole attack was, no doubt, a premature election celebration.

Perhaps only possible due to the administration's attention being
engaged by the GOP's fascination with Bill's sex life.

The only real data point we have for the perceived strength of a US
president discouraging terrorists is Iran's return of the US hostages
when Reagan was elected.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.