Posted to rec.woodworking
TSW632 TSW632 is offline

Default HTC Mobile bases

On Feb 19, 3:46*pm, DS wrote:
I've decided to mobilize my cabinet saw (jet), jointer (griz 8"), and
bandsaw (griz 14").
I've never used a mobile base before. Looking a pics, the HTC bases
appear nice and beefy, whereas the woodcraft model looks a bit less so.

I'm wondering if the HTC bases are worth the $$, and whether you guys
have recommendations for those or others.

Thanks

I have 3 of their universal bases (2000 and 3000) and I love them. I
have their Sawstop base, outfeed rollers, and brett guard. Pleased
with all of them. And I've had great luck with their customer svc.