Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to form a Union

Hawke wrote:

And how about asking him how many times the income of his highest

paid
worker he makes? As much as he complains about how tough it is for

him I
doubt he'd trade places with any of his employees. My dad was the

same way
in his business. He bitched and whined about how little he made and

how much
the government took from him but he sure made a lot more than anyone

that
worked for him.

Hawkie, you're are as clueless as ever. I made more than the union
workers at C.E., because all the union jobs were grunt work. When a
contract ran out, the employees had to interview for the next contract
that was awarded to the company. If there was a gap, they were
unemployed. The QA people could be moved from one project to another,
because it was a management level job, and non-union. I am now 100%
disabled, and have no employees. The US government has declared that I
will never be able to work again.

Now, tell us all. Could you be any more of a loser? Have you ever

had
a job, and what kind of work was it?

Spitoon cleaner in a dockside whore house?

Let's see, by your own admission you're disabled and by the government's
declaration. I'll make a wild guess and say you are receiving some kind of
public benefit you need to live on, you don't make diddly squat on your own,
and you have nothing in net worth. Then you have the gall, I'd say balls but
I know you haven't got any, to call anyone else a loser. Talk about the pot
calling the kettle black. If you don't qualify as a loser I don't know who
would. You're worse than a loser, you're a joke. Crawl back in under your
rock.

Hawke