Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

BRG wrote:

I take then that you are a smoker?

Dead sharp you non smokers, nothing slips past you :-)

Just a guess, but I always keep my tools sharp!

If you are, and I ever have to stand near you and are forced to
inhale your waste smoke, then I shall endevour to stand above you
(by whatever means) and empty the waste from my bladder over your
head.

Calm down dear. Nobody is suggesting that we exchange waste products
are they? We could easily have smoking & non smoking venues - then I
wouldn't bother you and you wouldn't bother me.

Smoking or on-smoking venues, what a laugh! A smoker lights up
anywhere just to get the fix - and sod the non-smokers.

Errm. No. Smokers IME including me do (did) not light up in no smoking
areas.

The smoking ban would be just as easy to enforce in different venues as a
total ban. We could have had choice - but you and your type don't want
choice do you? You want to punish smokers.

Extremists like you are dangerous to society.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk