Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

In article ,
BRG wrote:
If you are, and I ever have to stand near you and are forced to
inhale your waste smoke, then I shall endevour to stand above you
(by whatever means) and empty the waste from my bladder over your
head.

I get your waste, you get mine - a fair deal I think - and I'm being
polite here to someone who thinks that they have the right to force
their obnoxious habit on all and sundry from babies to grandparents
without any objections!

Is it ok if I **** over your car or central heating boiler? Etc?

TMH,

Feel free, then I can come along and **** on yours - as well as in your
old bag of DIY tools (one pile of **** joining another)!

I must have touched a raw nerve somewhere then?

You've certainly proved you can't reason things through. You object to the
pollution smokers cause - others can object to the pollution your car or
boiler causes. They can object to your cat or dog spreading disease. Or
anything else a bigot cares to think up.

--
*The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.