Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mosquito under-25 repellant device

In article ,
Clive George wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

Can I get a pint of whatever you are drinking? All I'm saying is that
smokers should have the right to have smoking venues.

Why would anybody provide a non-smoking venue in that situation? Where's
their commercial incentive to do so? That was the situation before the
smoking ban - what proportion of eg pubs were non-smoking? Bugger all.

Which suggests there was no real call for the smoking ban in pubs. There
were non smoking pubs before the ban - and if they'd been a commercial
success others would have followed suit.

--
*A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.