Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator is offline

Default Question on potentially sediment-clogged dishwasher (how to diagnose & repair)?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:32:59 -0700, Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator
wrote:
Is there an easy to locate sediment trap or motor reset on a basic
dishwasher? Can I get a troubleshooting manual for a GE Nautilus washer on
the web?

How do you unclog a bathroom tub and dishwasher of sediment unleashed
during a water heater repair?

Unclogging the showerheads & kitchen sink were easy but the bathroom tub
and dishwasher are still apparently clogged with sediment.

Do you know how to unclog the hot/cold water to the bathroom tub and
dishwasher?

Donna
PS I should have taken photos of the before/after shower head but I'll
start posting photos of the tub and dishwasher unclog so others benefit
from your advice which is never wasted!