Posted to misc.rural,rec.woodworking
BR BR is offline

Default Chainsaws

Dave in Houston wrote:
"Rick" wrote in message

I have two different Stihl saws - the MS250c and the MS260. The 250 has a
16" bar and the 260 has a 20" bar. Both are fantastic saws. Both start
easily, although the 250 is the easiest. The 260 starts relatively easy as
well, but the smaller 250 is really easy. The 250 is quite light and easy
to handle, and is in your price range, probably ideally suited for what
you described.

Excellent advise. I bought the FarmBoss and while it is a
cuttin-one-of-'em the weight will eventually give you forearms like Popeye.

I own a Stihl MS310 with a 16" bar that I'm quite happy with. It starts
with no hassles. I fell and buck around four cords a year with it.

--
Remove the TOS star ship captain to reply privately.