Joel Corwith

Default ceiling fan install and blade weights & balance site is UP ...

"dave" wrote in message
thanks to all for advice so far on blades balancing, fan blade weight
placement, etc. this fan deal "ain't over yet"

It's been a while, but I seem to remember something about just swapping
blades to see if it smoothes out. I notice I have no weights on mine so it
must have worked

At this point I'm really hoping that's a supported ceiling fan box and not
just a light fixture box.

Joel. phx

I put up a small site with some pretty good pix of this one-man-alone
ceiling-fan install job "in progress", including shots of some of the
stuff I made to hang the fan from, the jacking and cribbing involved to
get this monster up nine feet in the air by myslf, some of the obstacles
I ran into along the way, the weights I cast to balance the blades, etc

http://members.cox.net/tool_box/fan/index.html