Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default ONKYO HT-SR 875 RECEIVER : NO AUDIO

wrote in message
No sound,nothing.I have my BLU-RAY plugged in to it with a HDMI and
HDMI cable to the T.V. the picture is beautful just no audio.There is
no audio on anything else, AM, FM, CD. Tried everything i know can't
anything. HELP. Thanks, Ed

P.S.

That should probably be a TX-SR875 model number. The "HT" probably refers to
the home theater system of which the receiver is one part.

Unlikely you can fix this yourself anyway, unless you are a tech and pretty
well versed in modern surround receivers.

Mark Z.