Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] norrie.william@googlemail.com is offline

Default Around the woods website

On Feb 10, 11:22 pm, wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:32 pm, John wrote:

In message , pb
writes

In article ,
says...
Hi Darrell,
I can not access your website, not even form your blogspot link or the link
in RCW. Have you any idea what the problem may be? Yours is
the only site I can't access. Some of your articles are inspiring and the
others are great woodturning tips, especially for beginners like me, so I
would love to be able to take a look at your site.

Thank you,

Tom

I see you are with ntl, so am I and I can't get into Darrel's site. If
I log into a remote computer and then to the site I have no problems so
it can't be my computer settings.

A slight correction. Your with Virgin (on the ridiculous) Media.

I used to be able to get to the site, but a few weeks back it stopped. I
assumed that my dynamic IP had changed to one in a range that has been
blocked ?
Just waiting for it to change again and hopefully I will be able to
access the site again.

If I go through an online proxy, slow but accessible.
--
John

I am also having problems accessing the site. I'm with Orange, is
everyone who is having problems from the UK?. I have asked a couple
of friends to access the site (unfortunately also on Orange), none of
us can get to the site.

I'm hoping for a solution, somewhere - tried OpenDNS, no luck. Online
proxy as said, was slow.

stuamn

I can now access your site. The only thing that has changed at my end
is the IP address. On previous attempts to access aroundthewoods I was
on a 84.70.xx.xx and 84.66.xx.xx range of IP's. Today My IP address
is 90.240.xx.xx. I can't be more exact with the IP address (the
xx.xx) because I didn't write them down, I've been checking to see If
I could get one which allowed access to your site.

Even after a quick browse, you have a fantastic site.

stuamn