jim rozen

Default Delay the November Election?

In article , Gunner says...

Chuckle..Jim..which ones of those were Conservatives?

Well, *one* of them was a fiscal conservative. He had
a balanced budget.

Rhenquist
Stevens
O'Conner

probably more.

Ah..Jim..they are already Judges. Until they die, or retire.

Earth to Gunner - those guys are going to retire within the
next presidential term. Count on it.

... Like those that the Left have been blocking.

Strange. I though playing petty politics was the republican's
job. Funny how they start crying and blubbering when the other
side starts doing the same thing. I think they made their bed,
now they start complaining about it...

Jim

please reply to: