Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Andreas Tekman Andreas Tekman is offline

Default Tektronix manuals

On 11 Feb., 21:26, Jim Yanik wrote:
Bruce Esquibel wrote :

msg wrote:

BTW, what newsreader can accommodate more than 888,000 headers (the
current retention on Supernews for that newsgroup)? *Netscape 7.2
crashed after downloading about 350,000 headers. I expect that it
will be necessary to get all of the headers to determine the
completeness of some of the books.

Supernews must not be that super these days, Giganews shows a bit over
2,373,000 articles in there.

Just about any real newsreader (not a web browser with a nntp hack in
it) can handle that with ease. A few groups I use with Unison contain
over 50 million and they work about as well as ones with 10K of posts
in them.

Anyway, don't get your undies in a bunch over it, I looked and most of
the ones posted are ancient history, likely already on BAMA or other
resources, many plug in modules but most appear to be from the 60's
and 70's.

The newest appears to be a datasheet and op manual for a 2213.

Plus a lot of them are .djvu type, which I don't know what you use to
look at.

Really doubt you are missing anything.

-bruce

Then you probably have to buy the viewer for them.....
there's always a catch;TANSTAAFL.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik