Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Edison lab photos

And according to the National Park Service web site the laboratory is
STILL closed for renovatin.

WhAAT? That is an outrage! First, it is an outrage they let the site get
into the state it apparently was in, where the building were in danger of
falling down due to water damage from rotted out roofs, etc. But, it is
also an outrage that such an important site is left to continue falling
apart.

Sheesh!

I drive within a mile of this place at least once a week... I just
mentioned to a friend how the building is still empty / unoccupied /
abandoned in that area. It's a HUGE complex for a relatively small town to
take care of... But considering it has national status and park's
protection, it should be fixed up pronto!

It's one heck of a project though... Don't let anyone fool you into
thinking it could be completed easily or quickly...

It is less than a mile frol slums as well as the most expensive housing in
Northern, NJ - Google "Lewellyn Park West Orange" sometime... Or see
http://llewellynpark.com/. Listing #4 in the classifieds real estate
section is a good friend of mine if you have a few pennies to spare.

If I didn't know the owner, I'd never have been able to get into the area to
even see the otehr homes, etc.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022