Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default stained vinyl flooring

On Feb 18, 1:05*pm, "Harry De Witt" wrote:
I replaced my countertop in the bathroom this past weekend and had to redo
the plastic .So I glued new pvc together and when I opened the new primer
,it splattered on the floor in a few spots .I tried a couple of *household
cleaners but no luck.Is there anything else I can try to remove the stain or
do I need to replace the flooring?
Thanks * '
Harry

Since it is a PVC primer, the solvent has likely penetrated the
flooring. Bad news for sure. I wouldn't waste time trying to salvage
the situation. Either put down a throw rug or redo the affected tile.
Worse, if it's sheet vinyl maybe a pro could tuck in a cpmplementary
pattern. Good luck.

Joe