Posted to alt.support.hepatitis-c,alt.politics.immigration,alt.home.repair,talk.origins
Kermit Kermit is offline

Default OT Angry White Man

On Feb 16, 6:48 am, Scooter the Mighty wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:04 am, Terry wrote:

snip

"Most important, the Angry White Man is ****ed off. When his job site
becomes flooded with illegal workers who don't pay taxes and his wages
drop like a stone, he gets righteously angry. When his job gets
shipped overseas, and he has to speak to some incomprehensible idiot
in India for tech support, he simmers....He also votes, and the Angry
White Man loathes Hillary Clinton. Her voice reminds him of a shovel
scraping a rock. He recoils at the mere sight of her on television.
Her very image disgusts him, and he cannot fathom why anyone would
want her as their leader. It's not that she is a woman. It's that she
is who she is. It's the liberal victim groups she panders to, the
"poor me" attitude that she represents, her inability to give a
straight answer to an honest question, his tax dollars that she wants
to give to people who refuse to do anything for themselves."

This is all bull****. Hillary Clinton isn't any more pandering than
any other politician, nor is she especially planning to spend more tax
dollars on social programs than other democratic candidates. The AWM
doesn't like her because the idiots he listens to have been mindlessly
badmouthing her since her husband first was elected. They don't
really know why they hate her at this point, they just do.

If you ask them *why they hate her, they tend to get angry at the
question, but never really articulate any reason. At least, that's
been my experience. shrug It rather reminds me of some of the
reactions from Creationists when you start asking them to support
their claims of fact.

snip

Kermit