Posted to uk.d-i-y
JakeD[_3_] JakeD[_3_] is offline

Default 12v twilight-activated, timed light switch?

I'm rigging up some 12v solar powered lighting and would like to have
the lights come on when twilight falls, and stay on for an adjustable
length of time (between 10 minutes and 10 hours). Does anyone know
where I can obtain such a 12v switch (or switch circuit)? I need about
5 of them, so low cost would be an advantage.

Alternatively, a 12v switch (or switch circuit) that is triggered by
movement or the sound of a hand-clap, and remains on for an adjustable
length of time (between 10 minutes and 10 hours).

Thanks,

JD