Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus11444 Ignoramus11444 is offline

Default Mystery item holding a Hardinge 4C collet

On 2008-02-17, Stupendous Man wrote:
Is this prep for a sale? i would like some end mills like in your photo
0000019 0002405

I am sorry, what photos?

Go to your linked photo,
http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp/tmp-1582.jpg.html
and click "next" 6 times. Wrench lots 1 and 4 look useful too.

Much more useful instructions.

The numbers you showed are two hit counters. I've never figured
out why he runs two hit counters on each image. Perhaps one to see how
many times an image has been viewed, and the other how many different IP
addresses have visited the site -- or some other random guess.

Not much sense on a sale prep page, but one counter counts the
individual page, and the other all pages in a group. My script does
it./