Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Show prep pics (1/1) - show-prep03.jpg (1/1) (1/1)

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:41:37 -0600, Leetollett wrote:

Hey Mac... 105 is pretty warm to say the least. Here in
oklahoma it gets that hot at times also, but not the higher
humidity. Are you on the mexico side??

Have a good one... Lee

I think I know what you mean there, Lee.. we're across the Sea of Cortez from
mainland Mexico, not on the other coast of Baja, on the Pacific..

Humidity isn't my friend OR my outdoor tools...
I learned all about "relative temperature" or "feels like" this summer when my
wife got my a little weather station thing..
Some days the "feels like" temp was in the 120's, even though the "real" temp
was maybe 101..
So, if I looked at the thing in the shop and it said that it was 88 on the work
bench and 120 in the carport, I worked inside that day..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing