Gunner

Default How do they make worry balls?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:26:56 -0700, John Ings
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:42:59 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich
wrote:

I don't believe the part about the Chinese balls having chimes inside,
either. I think those balls make a nice clinking sound because they are
hard metal.

So...why can you pick up only one of them, shake it and hear metallic
chiming sounds?

Gee, a naive machinist! Who'd a thought!

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/qa_5/qa5_4.htm

Im reminded of one of the first times I had to testify in court as a
cop..and the female lawyer of the defendant stood up as the judge
entered the court..and there was a TICK and a shiney gold ball bearing
rolled out in the middle of the court....

Red faces all around G

Gunner

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism