Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default Where to find PCB LED assemblies

Arfa Daily wrote:

snip
It was me who said this Mike, and I know what you mean. Nobody else in my
family knows what I am talking about when I tell them that I see a trail of
light 'dots' across my vision when I look at these things wrongly.

snip

That is surprising that your kin can't see it; I have always noticed it
and it is easy to gauge the rep rate simply by a quick lateral scan of
the eyeballs and then count the dots that persist in the visual field.
Same holds for antenna tower strobe lights.

Michael