Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default What do I do with this? (wasp nest)

On 17 Feb, 09:43, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"The Real Doctor" wrote in ...

I had great fun with a nest in the garden ... first dowsed it in
meths, then waited for it to soak in, then set light to it. The best
bit were the ones who emerged on fire and plunged in flames like very
small Messerschmitts.

In the same way as terrorists enjoy watching their victims?

I have no idea whether terrorists enjoy watching their victims. But
since the little ****ers had been having a go at me, I felt about as
little dismay at watching them burn as I felt at the TV footage of
smouldering doctors outside Glasgow airport.

Ian