Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Trying to form a Union

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:48:28 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:28:30 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hawke wrote:

And how about asking him how many times the income of his highest paid
worker he makes? As much as he complains about how tough it is for him I
doubt he'd trade places with any of his employees. My dad was the same way
in his business. He bitched and whined about how little he made and how much
the government took from him but he sure made a lot more than anyone that
worked for him.

Hawkie, you're are as clueless as ever. I made more than the union
workers at C.E., because all the union jobs were grunt work. When a
contract ran out, the employees had to interview for the next contract
that was awarded to the company. If there was a gap, they were
unemployed. The QA people could be moved from one project to another,
because it was a management level job, and non-union. I am now 100%
disabled, and have no employees. The US government has declared that I
will never be able to work again.

Now, tell us all. Could you be any more of a loser? Have you ever had
a job, and what kind of work was it?

Spitoon cleaner in a dockside whore house?

Spitoon in a dockside whore house.

LOL!

Sloman was rejected for that job, too. He was under qualified.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida