Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_4_] SteveB[_4_] is offline

Default Holy ****

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
On 2008-02-15, Grant Erwin wrote:
SteveB wrote:

I put a rule in my news reader that included the word "Gunner" and
directed
it to delete all messages that had it in the subject line. I got about
half
the normal amount of messages. I surely hope that I don't miss anything
important, but I doubt that.

Steve

A real good guy to killfile is Cliff, aka . He's *never*
on topic, unlike Gunner who's a genuine guy, pretty cool cat too.

Yes -- but the ones with Gunner in the *"Subject: "* header, not
in the "From: " header will probably only throw out the chaff (where
someone is trying to get a rise out of him), while letting his on-topic
articles through -- along with some other off-topic ones from him.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Not to worry. Gunner has been in my round file for a very long time. I see
very little of him.

Steve