Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK[_2_] JosephKK[_2_] is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Bob Eld wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
If Democrats Had Any Brains...

They'd realize the shenanigan they just pulled in the House of
Representatives will be used against them during the Presidential
campaigns.

Good ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Like it matters. Dems are going to sweep this Nov. We will finally get
rid
of the warmongering jackasses in congress and the WH.. I'm sorry, but
most
of us don't want 100 more years of this crap, thank you very much.

You didn't want to do anything about it four years ago so what is your
problem now. I hope it lasts another 1000 years, it being war, economic
disaster, extreme waste, corruption, and bunches more neo-con shyte. The
important thing is for the over-fed elite to be comfy with their
ill-begotten gains.

I could not find any relevant definition for "ill-begotten gains", and
indeed only one slightly credible definition for "ill-begotten" that has
a referent to parentage. Perhaps you wanted another word?