Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Bob Monsen Bob Monsen is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:56:12 -0700, donald wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:20:32 GMT, "John S"

In the last seven years 9 trillion dollars deficit! What an
achievement!

And the amount of your taxes?

I see, we'll just pass the debt on to another generation.

I guess its nice being old, and not have to worry about where the money
is comming from. Whats in my pocket today stays there.

"Just like the kids pickup the tab."

I wonder what's going to happen when China forecloses. :-

Cheers!
Rich

China won't start a run on the bank, because they own the bank... their
biggest market is the US, and we owe them trillions of dollars. So, if they
do anything stupid, they lose. They won't unlink their currency from ours
for the same reason... they own too many dollars, don't want to see them
lose value, and don't want their exports to get more expensive for us. They
need to get rid of all that lead paint and poisoned dogfood somehow.

The real killer is what happens when oil gets up to $250/barrel. It'll
happen, just wait a few years. Supply and Demand. So, buy up energy stocks,
kiddies. They seem overpriced now, but won't in 5 years.

Regards,
Bob Monsen