Don Bruder

Default How do they make worry balls?

In article t_gJc.3215$FZ.1626@lakeread06,
Glenn Ashmore wrote:

They are called Ben Wahs and they are for exercising something you ain't
got. :-)

Idunno... I understand there are those of the male persuasion who find
an alternate "something" to exercise with them...

True tale: The other night, a license plate in one of those "witty"
holders, mounted under a "gay rainbow" design on a car driven by a
rather fey looking gentleman caught my eye. It read:

NICE SHOES!
URHOT --- vanity-plate
WANNA ****?

Had me chuckling for half an hour

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.