Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger_N Roger_N is offline

Default lathe accident link..... It will make you sick if you look at the pics

Is this accident in the news anywhere? Just wondering because I know some
do experiments with corpses and the body doesn't look very fresh to me. Of
course it could be just the time between the accident and the pictures but
some parts of the picture look like it just happened but the body doesn't
look like the person just died. Kind of makes me wonder if this was a real
accident or a safety study of some sort. If it was a real accident, there
should be a news story or obituary notice somewhere.

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message
. ..
http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/showthread.php?t=27486