Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Insurance on heating system? ? ?

"Ray" wrote in message
Thanks for your detailed answer -- that tells me everything I need to
know.

You're welcome. If someone asks you where you got your information, I have
an Engineer's License for high pressure steam boilers in the State of
Massachusetts. I have to be sure that anyone operating the boilers in my
charge follow certain regulations and keep logs. Low pressure boilers (less
than 15 psi) do not have those requirements but are good practice on a large
installation.