Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavalamb himself cavalamb himself is offline

Default How To Tell If Somebody Is Interested In You

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear Ann Landers,
I am dating a woman who has seemed interested in me for the last six
months. She seems to have a key to my house, because she's always in my
house when I get home from work. She spends about half an hour when I get
home, grilling me about who are all the numbers on my call ID box, or on the
out going calls of my cell phone. She won't let me have my car keys until
it's almost time for work, and insists I come straight home. Four days last
week, I went out to my car after work, and found her parked in the spot next
to mine. Without saying a word, she followed me home in her car.
Dear Ann Landers, do you think she is interested in me?

.

Dear Stormin,

Don't you think it's about time you moved into your own house and let
your mother finally have some peace?

Ann