Bruce L. Bergman

Default can't pass up usefull trash

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:46:47 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote:
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

I've seen panels that go on the front of refrigerators.

I was in Fry's Electronics walking past appliances when I realized the sound
for a movie was coming out of the refrigerator section. They had an LCD on
the front of the door!

LG Electronics - a full-size refrigerator with a built in TV/Monitor/
PC terminal from the factory. Cordless keyboard/mouse IIRC for
entering your shopping list from your favorite online grocer.

Talk about your 'answer to the question that nobody asked'... I don't
want to have the built-in computer die and have to lug the whole
refrigerator to the PC shop, or vice versa with the refrigeration
system. And what happens when you find out your refrigerator can't
run the next generation of Windblows?

You carry the Laptop or Palmtop to the refrigerator to make up your
shopping list. Or you grab a pencil and a piece of paper and do it
the hard way.

(Of course, if they mount the processor next to the freezer
compartment, you could do some /serious/ over-clocking...) :-0

The sad thing is, there's always someone who has to have the newest
and fanciest gadget on the block, and they will sell some.

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545