Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.components
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Exchanging Parts Any one? I have lots of NPN, and I want some PNP like Tip145, Tip146, Tip147

Ok, you all are smart. I was just using Wiki's stupid editor as a reason
to get you to exchange stuffs...heehe. You know what I mean? The American
Way. To be honest with you I don't like NPN, most of them takes so much
Base current which means you have to buy a big resistor if you deal with
the final output.

If the base current bothers you, pick up some MOSFETs, they're voltage
driven and require no appreciable base current, you can turn them on easily
with what will conduct through your body.