Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Where to find PCB LED assemblies

In article , Geir Holmavatn wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for small LED assemblies, round printed circuit boards
(diameter from 1/2" to 1") with several LEDs mounted suitable for 12VDC
operation.

I want to glue these assemblies into existing car and trailer lamps for
maintenance-free 'life'..

Thanks for hints on where to find these in the US.

regards

Tor

I bought some boards for my new deck. I have yellow lamps on some of the
posts. i put these inside some brass door pulls, look cool.
You can wire these up as you like or need. They are designed to replace those
little lamps with the two bent wires around the glass end. Many trailer lamps
use these for running lamps.

http://superbrightleds.com/hobby.htm

greg