Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
dumper dumper is offline

Default Do you wear a mask?

On Feb 16, 3:49 am, wrote:
On Feb 16, 2:49 am, Gerald Ross wrote:

totobobo wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:02 pm, Gerald Ross wrote:
totobobo wrote:
On Feb 15, 8:53 am, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:
"Gerald Ross" wrote: Still cannot see a submit button.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think I see the problem. When you scroll to the bottom of the site, you
come to a whole lot of blank space. If you wait a little, the form to be
filled out, along with a "Submit" button suddenly pop up.

Thanks Gerald, I can't reproduce the problem from here and it is
difficult for me to help.
Thanks for solving the mystery.

Leo, I will get the mask to be sent out ASAP.
Gerald, I can't find your record. May be you submit it under a
different ID?

No, there was no way to submit it on my machine. Maybe the submit
button is blocked by popup blocker or some such, but it never showed up.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Try to access the form directly he
http://totobobo.wufoo.com/forms/free...o-mask-sample/

If still not working, try to use a different browser, or a different
PC.

Hope this help.

Thanks! that link worked fine.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Great, you will get a massage when we send the mask.

Thanks for the overwhelming response. We have to stop the offer now.

All who has submitted will be informed when the mask is sent.

Have a good day!